IT Support Technician – Fort Worth, TX
- Job Status: Open
- Posted On: June 13, 2022
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Position Type: Full Time
- Desired Experience: 2 Years
- Desired Education:
- Travel: Negligible
- Relocation: No
Gateway Sourcing is assisting this well-established firm identify a IT Support Technician to support their operations. This position reports to the Ft Worth Facilities Manager, but will support the IT Infrastructure team, the Desktop Services and Corporate Help desk teams.
This company is a leader within their industry and invests heavily in process and technology. If you are looking for a company in an excellent suburban location and friendly culture, this could be a great place!
**Maintain smooth operation of Ft Worth Call Center Facility**
- Maintain desktop hardware for the company and their employees — Both hardware & software
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining all server, network and associated hardware in Ft Worth and Richardson data center facilities.
- Interface with Purchasing and Asset Management.
- Management of Ft Worth and Richardson IT assets.
- Maintain computer room system and cabling drawings (DCIM).
- Maintain working knowledge of all functions key to Ft Worth facility operation.
- Image computers using Microsoft Windows Deployment Services.
- Provide “Remote Hands” support to company’s telecom team.
- Maintain readiness to react to changes in staffing for deployment of large numbers of personnel. Includes training and recruitment.
- Initiate and resolve Service Desk tickets
- Establish and maintain documentation of procedures
- Shipping/receiving of IT equipment
- Repair/service of systems, laptops, printers, scanners, phones, etc.
- Maintenance of filters, locks, etc. on exterior IT pedestals and generators
- Provide as needed help with all software used by Training Department (Vision and MS Office)
- Cabling and cable management
- Point person for various facility contractor interactions. Inspections, certifications, maintenance, etc.
- Testing and projects as needed
- Keeping computer rooms clean and orderly
- Windows 10 Software
- Windows Server Software
- Microsoft Office
- Server hardware experience
- Network hardware experience
- Hardware trouble shooting
- Problem solving
- Self-starter/Highly motivated
- Adaptable to fast changing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Backup Exec
- Remote management
- Classroom management software
- Data Center Management
- UPS shipping software
- IP phones
- Fast learner
- Appreciate a good cup of coffee
LOCATION: Fort Worth, TX – Not a remote or virtual opportunity
COMPENSATION: This is a permanent position and compensation will be commensurate with experience. This company also offers bonus opportunity, full medical and dental benefits along with a 401k matching program
If you are qualified and interested, please contact forward your resume and letter of interest.Apply Now