Oracle SCM Functional Analyst (Dallas, Texas)
- Job Status: Closed
- Posted On: January 5, 2023
- Job Category: Engineering, Information Technology
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Desired Experience: 5+ years
- Desired Education: Bachelors
- Travel: Occasional
- Relocation: Yes
Gateway Sourcing is assisting in a search for an Oracle SCM Functional Analyst. This person will serve in an internal consulting capacity as an Oracle Functional Analyst, with a concentration in Supply Chain, to work directly with unit business leaders and subject matter experts in day-to-day operations of our Oracle eBusiness environment. This includes new systems implementations and the support of existing systems, through collaborative understanding and documenting of business requirements and processes, then configuring or extending Oracle eBusiness and related systems platforms to deliver the best-in-class systematic solutions.
- Understand existing functionality of applications. Design test cases for testing existing functionality.
- Institute regression testing using automated testing systems.
- Review software requirement documents to identify changes in functionality, design & implement test cases to evaluate the new functionality.
- Execute functional, regression, integration test cases and log/track any issues using bug-tracking system.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to convey results of test cases.
- Participate in design sessions to provide input to improve quality of software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other equivalent programs.
- At least 5+ years of experience implementing multiple cycle Oracle EBS Release R12 Oracle supply chain with specialization in …
- Procure to Pay, including iSupplier and MRO purchase processes
- Work in Process & Bills-of-Materials
- Oracle Inventory Management
- Planning/MRP & Advance Planning (ASCP)
- Working knowledge of SQL in Oracle.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and communicate with internal and external stakeholders from different disciplines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and multiple products concurrently.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Expertise with MS Excel to analyze data and understand patterns and trends in the usage.
LOCATION: Dallas, TX – 25% travel, one week a month internationally (not a remote opportunity)
COMPENSATION: This is a permanent position and compensation will be commensurate with experience
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume and letter of interest.Apply Now