Sr. IT Analyst – Website and Customer Experience Platforms (Dallas, Texas)
- Job Status: Open
- Posted On: October 18, 2021
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Desired Experience: 8+ years
- Desired Education: Bachelors
- Travel: Negligible
Gateway Sourcing is a recruiting and staffing company. Our client, a company within the manufacturing industry, is seeking a qualified and experienced Website and Customer Experience Platform Analyst, to work directly with business leaders and subject matter experts in day-to-day operations of our connected systems, centered around Oracle technologies (on-prem and in the cloud). This includes new systems implementations and the support of existing systems, through collaborative understanding and documenting of business requirements and processes, then configuring or extending these technologies and related systems platforms to deliver the best-in-class systematic solutions. Key business areas include Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Technical Services, and Product Marketing, all benefiting from connected system interactions to benefit customers.
- Provides functional and technical leadership during the design, testing and implementation of Customer Experience platforms, including but not limited to CRM, Marketing Campaigns, Service Tracking, Websites, Portals, and Mobile Apps to support both internal operations and external customers.
- Supports day-to-day operations of business systems, working collaboratively with other IT support staff, to ensure business operations are maintained and run properly.
- Seeks out and advises the business in the design/development of new business solutions or reconfigurations of existing business systems, using Oracle and complimentary technologies, to integrate with back-office ERPs and data warehouses for a true connected platform.
- Provides technical support of the cloud-based applications, which includes the configuration, upgrades and ongoing user and system maintenance.
- Builds and supports digital chat technologies.
- Documents requirements and functional configurations, using standard appropriate templates.
- Documents and understands the current business processes and software usage with view of future state direction in sight.
- Creates change management requests in partnership with business leads for any new or enhanced functionality to business systems.
- Keeps knowledge current on industry technology landscape in order to help the company and the internal business customers understand their technology options.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Information Technology, or related working experience.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in Information Technology as a business analyst or similar role.
- Experience leading small to medium teams of IT staff, outside consultants and business users, to layout and execute on milestone-based plan, with incremental deliverables.
- Experience building out and supporting a CRM Platform (e.g., Oracle Sales and Service – B2B), to optimize sales force automation, BI Reporting, service request handling, and workflow processes, or similar application experience.
- Experience building email marketing campaigns in Oracle Eloqua. Will consider an agile learner with knowledge of similar marketing products.
- Experience with IT technologies and business processes for a manufacturing company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to interact professionally and in business language with all levels of business leaders and subject matter experts.
- Knowledge of multiple cloud platform options for CRM, Marketing and Customer Service, with hands on experience configuring at least one of them within past 3 years.
- Working experience with integration platforms, for integration of back office and front office applications.
- Experience with SQL for support and implementation assistance with technical staff.
- Understanding of Oracle eBusiness and cloud modules outside areas of main responsibility.
Location: Dallas / Las Colinas, Texas. This is not a remote opportunity
Compensation: This is a permanent position and compensation will be commensurate with experience. This position offers major medical, health benefits and a 401K program, and also includes revenue bonuses. If you are selected for this position, you will be rewarded for your contributions.
If you, or someone you know, may be interested and qualified for this position, please forward your resume and letter of interest.Apply Now