Oracle EBS Developer (Dallas, Texas)
- Job Status: Open
- Posted On: October 18, 2021
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Desired Experience: 8+ years
- Desired Education: Bachelors
- Travel: Negligible
Gateway Sourcing is assisting this well-established international manufacturing company identify an experienced Oracle EBS Developer for this role which will be based onsite in the Las Colinas/Irving, Texas offices.
Are you experienced with the Oracle eBusiness (EBS), R12 set up and implementation? Expertise and collaboration within the IT organization is critical for this role, to best support the business in the adoption of a single source of truth in information and data analytics to move the business forward.
The EBS Developer will perform all aspects of on-premesis Oracle EBS development work, including interfaces and web services to Oracle cloud solutions, customers, and partners.
Regular collaboration with all IT functions is necessary to ensure technologies are properly in place to support all projects and production system operations. Regular duties include working directly or indirectly with business users and IT Analysts to coordinate functional specifications into technical specifications and designs, develop from those specifications, unit and system test, and prepare for migrations to production environments. Daily support of all functions implemented into production is also part of this role.
- Provides technical expertise during all lifecycles of Oracle eBusiness R12 system implementations throughout the business.
- Supports day-to-day operations of business systems, working collaboratively with other IT support staff, to ensure business operations are maintained and run properly.
- Write technical specifications, based on functional design discussions or documentation.
- Develop new or support existing programs and web services, based on technical specifications written by yourself or others within the IT organization.
- Develop and support integrations between EBS and cloud-based applications.
- Unit test and engage in full system testing of all related technical functions, working with It Analysts and other staff within the project teams.
- Create migration scripts, with backout procedures for all elevations to production during the course of project work and daily support.
- Seeks out, researches, and advises the IT technical and management staff on issues, risks, or considerations during the normal course of business or during implementation projects.
- Engages in all production change requests for EBS and other platforms, supported by position
- Keeps knowledge current on industry technology landscape in order to help the company and their technology teams understand their technology options.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum 10 years experience as an Oracle Applications Developer.
- Minimum 3 years Oracle EBS R12 Applications Experience.
- Strong skills and experience with setups and implementation of Oracle EBS Applications R12 environment
- Expertise with PL/SQL in developing and maintaining critical business functions.
- Expertise working with Oracle Forms and Reports, and Oracle Applications Framework (OAF)
- Experience in developing Oracle Application Express (APEX) functions to support business processes and reporting.
- Extensive experience with Oracle APIs for importing and loading data into the EBS environment.
- Experience in mapping data, from source to target, using available Oracle APIs and Dataloaders
- Experience configuring Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) to support Oracle cloud and on-prem EBS
- Experience with creating REST Web Services to interact between Websites, Portals and Cloud products and underlying business systems, primarily EBS.
- Experience working with Oracle Integrated SOA Gateway (ISG)
- Expertise at tuning standard and custom processes and SQL Statements.
- Working experience with Oracle Workflow and Concurrent Processor Programs.
- Experience with IT technologies and business processes for a manufacturing company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to interact professionally and in business language with all levels of business leaders and subject matter experts.
- Understanding or experience in configuration of Oracle Digital Assistant, or other similar chat technologies.
- Working understanding of WSDL, XSD, JSON, REST API’s and SOAP.
- Working knowledge of Bartender or other labelling software tools.
LOCATION DALLAS-FORT WORTH (Las Colinas offices) – not a remote or virtual opportunity
This position has global responsibilities, with any travel limited to USA, Canada, and Mexico mostly, and is less than 25% travel required overall.
COMPENSATION: This is a permanent position and compensation will be commensurate with experience. This company also offers bonus opportunity, full medical and dental benefits along with a 401k matching program
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume and letter of interest.Apply Now