Senior C# Web Developer – (Mobile, AL)
- Job Status: Open
- Posted On: August 12, 2021
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Mobile, AL
- Desired Experience: 5+ years programming
- Desired Education: Bachelors
- Compensation: $75K+
- Travel: Negligible
Gateway Sourcing is a professional recruiting and staffing company. We are a boutique firm dedicated to providing personal, high touch service on a local, national and international level.
We have a client looking to hire a permanent Senior Web Developer. The developer must be experienced with ASP.NET/C#, MVC and Web Forms. The position involves hands-on involvement leading a team of fellow developers, along with end-users and members of management, with the goal of developing a robust, intuitive, and scalable web-based solution.
The Location: The position will be located in Mobile, Alabama. Relocation allowance may be considered
- Develop new applications and provide enhancements to existing applications, based on a defined project plan.
- Support and maintain existing systems.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Provide support to fellow developers.
- Contribute to estimation of development efforts.
- Accurately log time to projects
- Participate in design meetings and code reviews.
- Exercise and promote best practices.
- Test and debug applications.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8-10 years software development experience
- NET MVC and Web Forms
- Visual Studio
- MS SQL Server
- Ability to work in a cohesive team
- Source Control systems such as TFS or SVN
- Strong object-oriented design sensibilities
- A passion for standards and best practices
- Expert-level grasp of relational database design
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Building and consuming RESTful Web Services
- Building responsive user interfaces with Bootstrap
- Windows Services
- IIS Management and Configuration
- AngularJS or Knockout a plus
Travel Expectations: Negligible
The Compensation: Commensurate with experience, This is a full time permanent position with full benefits and matching 401K program.
** No remote work and must be U.S. permanent resident or green card holder. **
If you, or someone you know, may be interested and qualified for this position, please forward your resume and letter of interestApply Now