Account Manager for Telecom – Mobile, AL & Montgomery, AL
- Job Status: Open
- Posted On: April 29, 2022
- Job Category: Marketing, Other
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Mobile, AL & Montgomery, AL
- Desired Experience: 3+ years
- Desired Education: Bachelors
- Travel: Negligible
- Relocation: No
Outstanding career opportunity for a motivated B2B sales professional. This privately held telecom company is growing by leaps and bounds! Help your clients develop a comprehensive IT Strategy that includes voice, internet, data, and cloud solutions to business and government accounts. All are clearly best-in-class. With the full backing of an industry-leading marketing department and award-winning IT teams, you’ll have all the tools you need to convert leads into long term allies. With a healthy base salary and a “no cap” commission structure, your earning potential is practically unlimited!
- Prospecting, account acquisition, and account management.
- Maximize income through business-to-business sales with a progressive, growth-oriented company.
- Foster collaborative and lasting relationships with the customers and communities we serve.
- Sales process will include managing lead lists, networking, customer appointments, referrals, and door-to-door sales generation.
- Meet/exceed assigned targets associated with sales productivity.
- Proven outside B2B sales experience required.
- Comfort with sales quota attainment, sales forecasting, and appointment setting skills.
- At least 3 years relevant business
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
Due to the nature of this position, all candidates must have:
- A dependable vehicle
- A clean driving record free of DWI/DUI (within the past 5 years)
- Few if any moving vehicle violations (e.g. speeding tickets)
- No bankruptcies or charge offs in the past 3 years
- A clean drug screening test
Location: This position may be home based in either Mobile, AL or Montgomery, AL markets.
Travel: The travel is close to 60%, with seldom overnight.
Compensation: Base compensation starts at $40K+ commensurate with experience. There is “NO CAP” on commission and typical annual earnings are $100K+. This client also affords tremendous growth opportunities, Medical / Dental benefits, 401K, profit sharing, and tuition reimbursement. An $800 monthly car allowance is also included to cover all gas and maintenance of your vehicle.
** Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or green card holder to be considered for this position **
If you, or someone you know, may be interested and qualified for this position, please forward your resume and letter of interest.Apply Now