Voice and Data Support Manager – Remote available in Southeast U.S.
- Job Status: Closed
- Posted On: March 21, 2022
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Position Type: Full Time
- Desired Experience: 3+ years
- Desired Education:
- Relocation: No
Gateway Sourcing is helping an outstanding client find a manager of Internet Services, Voice and Data Support.
Coach, mentor, and develop a Technical Support team of 12-15 virtual and onsite team members to meet, preferably exceed, business objectives and outcomes. Manager will create a team that meets the Operation Excellence objectives our clients expect.
The Voice and Data Support Manager will develop processes and procedures for operations of the Advanced Technical and Enterprise Support teams. This position will be responsible for identification, prioritization, and resolution of Voice and Data requests, including the monitoring, reporting, and coordination of Service Delivery functions. This Manager will work to ensure that end users are receiving support in a manner that aligns with the Operational Excellence goals by equipping, training and serving the support technicians in a way that allows them to be successful. The Manager will also be responsible for monitoring team and individual performances via key metrics and KPIs.
- Cross-train and develop staff, to include succession planning. Hire, train, and give performance feedback to employees. Lead and oversee team meetings. Design new, or optimize onboarding process.
- Automate, automate, automate. Implement and maintain automated processes whenever cost/benefits analysis indicates to do so.
- Ensure that all team members’ results are aligned with organizational goals for all metrics including, NPS, Average Handle Time (AHT), First Call Resolution (FCR), customer survey results, attrition, retention, sales, attendance, maximum wait time, QA results and reducing call volume / managing associate productivity and performance.
- Maintain proper controls to protect company assets against criminal and fraudulent operations and unnecessary risk and exposure.
- Create team environment that values high service levels, helping the company to retain customers and employees through world class personal service
- Listen well and resolve enterprise customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback / present commendations and awards.
- Work a flexible schedule shared by other department members including some evenings and weekends. It is a team and collegial atmosphere.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, idle time, etc.
- Keep track of attendance, paid time off, sick time, etc. Do performance reviews.
- Ensure that all tickets (Wireless and VOIP) are worked in the specified time to hit KPI’s.
- Handle calls that require supervisor intervention.
- Provide and educate agents regarding the new product information.
- Monitor the Voice and Data Support on a daily basis to observe call volume and performance levels.
- Ensure that team members are completing daily and monthly tasks, to include schedule adherence.
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Written/Verbal communication proficiency
- Accountability & Dependability
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Customer Focus
- Time Management
- Development and Continual Learning
- Ethical Conduct
- 2+ years in management / leadership / coaching positions
- Experience in the development and continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Experience developing teams and collaborative environments
- Broadsoft experience required.
- Extensive voice and circuit knowledge; voice and data experience either as a provider or consumer.
- 3+ years in technical roles
- ITIL- or possibly COBIT, Lean, Agile methodologies experience –all are competitive edge.
- Basic networking and VoIP familiarity
- Networking/switching hardware
- Associates or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
- Call Center Experience
- Ideal Team Player
Location: Remote available in the Southeast areas generally. 25-30% to corporate offices to build community with resources. WFH most of the time is an option.
If you are qualified and interested, please forward your resume and cover note.Apply Now