Oracle WMS Functional Analyst – (Dallas, TX)
- Job Status: Closed
- Posted On: October 14, 2021
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Desired Experience: 5 years
- Desired Education: Bachelors
- Travel: 20%
- Relocation: Yes
Oracle Functional Analyst – Distribution and WMS (Dallas, TX)
Gateway Sourcing is assisting in a search for an Oracle Functional Analyst. This person will serve in an internal consulting capacity as an Oracle Functional Analyst, with a concentration in Distribution and WMS, to work directly with unit business leaders and subject matter experts in day-to-day operations of our Oracle eBusiness environment. This includes new systems implementations and the support of existing systems, through collaborative understanding and documenting of business requirements and processes, then configuring or extending Oracle eBusiness and related systems platforms to deliver the best-in-class systematic solutions.
- Provides functional and technical leadership during the design, testing and implementation of Oracle eBusiness R12 systems throughout the business.
- Supports day-to-day operations of business systems, working collaboratively with other IT support staff, to ensure business operations are maintained and run properly.
- Seeks out and advises the business in the design/development of new business solutions or reconfigurations of existing business systems, using Oracle and complimentary technologies.
- Document requirements and functional configurations, using standard appropriate Oracle AIM templates (e.g., RD.050, BR.100, MD.050, MD.070, MD.120, etc.).
- Document and understand the current business processes and software usage with view of future state direction in sight.
- Creates change management requests in partnership with business leads for any new or enhanced functionality to business systems.
- Keeps knowledge current on industry technology landscape in order to help the company and their business customers understand their technology options.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in IT as a business analyst or similar role.
- Minimum 7 years Oracle eBusiness Applications Experience, with relevant R12 module experience (WSH, INV, WMS, MWA, OE) to support business functions in area of responsibilities.
- Experience configuring, implementing, and supporting Oracle eBusiness R12 environments.
- Experience with IT technologies and business processes for a manufacturing company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to interact professionally and in business language with all levels of business leaders and subject matter experts.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL for support and implementation assistance with technical staff.
- Understanding of Oracle Workflows, APIs, and Open Interfaces using within Oracle eBusiness.
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness and cloud modules outside areas of main responsibility.
- Automotive aftermarket and remanufacturing experience desirable.
LOCATION: Dallas, TX – Negligible travel
COMPENSATION: This is a permanent position and compensation will be commensurate with experience
If you are qualified and interested, please contact: