Oracle Functional Analyst (OM and Pricing) – Plano, TX
- Job Status: Open
- Posted On: September 8, 2023
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Plano, TX
- Desired Experience: 5+ years
- Desired Education: Bachelors
- Travel: negligible
- Relocation: Yes
Work locally in a permanent job– directly for a global manufacturer, with long term stability, less travel, bonus, and growth opportunities for future!
Are you skilled as an Oracle Order Management and Pricing Functional Analyst; and have multi-implementation extensive expertise? Is your experience in working on the customer service front with expert level in usage of Oracle’s Advance Pricing capabilities?
If so, this is a terrific growth opportunity with 25% or less travel and a permanent position. Work onsite in Irving, TX with outstanding teams. This person will serve in an internal consulting capacity as an Oracle Functional Analyst, with a concentration in Order Management and Pricing, to work directly with unit business leaders and subject matter experts in day-to-day operations of our Oracle eBusiness environment. This includes new systems implementations and the support of existing systems, through collaborative understanding and documenting of business requirements and processes, then configuring or extending Oracle eBusiness and related systems platforms to deliver the best-in-class systematic solutions.
How you make a difference in this company:
- Understand and optimize existing functionality of applications. Design test cases for testing existing functionality.
- Institute regression testing using automated testing systems.
- Review software requirement documents to identify changes in functionality, design & implement test cases to evaluate the new functionality.
- Execute functional, regression, integration test cases and log/track any issues using bug-tracking system.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to convey results of test cases.
- Participate in design sessions to provide input to improve quality of software.
Experience for Your Success:
At least 8+ years of experience implementing multiple cycle Oracle EBS Release R12 Oracle OM and Pricing with specialization in customer service front with expert level in usage of Oracle’s Advance Pricing capabilities.
Full Business Analyst skills, from beginning to end with gathering business requirements, helping design, using the templates, working with: Order Management: Order to Cash, sales orders, and defining set up of customers. This company uses Advanced Pricing module extensively, including orders, discounts, deriving prices. This role is key in servicing the customer; and there are workflows, EDI, ordering from the web page, etc. It will be important that you have experience around that, designing the process and flow. Utilize your documentation, testing skills, and deep functional analyst skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other equivalent programs
- Working knowledge of SQL in Oracle.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and communicate with internal and external stakeholders from different disciplines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and multiple products concurrently.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Expertise with MS Excel to analyze data and understand patterns and trends in the usage.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Office location is in Plano, TX. This is an onsite position (not remote)
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume and cover note.