Oracle Functional Analyst – Finance (Dallas-Fort Worth)
- Job Status: Open
- Posted On: August 17, 2023
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Position Type: Full Time
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Desired Experience: 7+ years
- Desired Education: Bachelors
- Travel: 25%
- Relocation: Yes
We are assisting this well-established international manufacturing company identify an experienced Oracle Financials Functional Analyst for this role, which will be based onsite in the Las Colinas/Irving, Texas offices.
Work locally in a permanent position, and directly for a global manufacturer, with long term stability, less travel, bonus, and growth opportunities for future! Please note before applying, this position is PERMANENT and MOSTLY ONSITE.
Are you skilled as an Oracle Financial Functional Analyst; and have multi-implementation extensive expertise? Is your experience in working on the customer service front with expert level in usage of Oracle’s Finance modules capabilities?
If so, this is a terrific growth opportunity with 25% or even less travel and a permanent position. Work onsite in Irving, TX with outstanding teams. Serve in an internal consulting capacity as an Oracle Functional Analyst, with a concentration in Finance, to work directly with business leaders and subject matter experts in day-to-day operations of the Oracle eBusiness environment. This includes new systems implementations and the support of existing systems, through collaborative understanding and documenting of business requirements and processes, then configuring or extending Oracle eBusiness and related systems platforms to deliver the best-in-class systematic solutions.
How you make a difference in this company:
- Provide your functional and technical leadership during the design, testing and implementation of Oracle eBusiness R12 systems throughout the business.
- Support day-to-day operations of business systems, working collaboratively with other IT support staff, to ensure business operations are maintained and run properly.
- Seek out and advise the business in the design/development of new business solutions or reconfigurations of existing business systems, using Oracle and complimentary technologies.
- Document requirements and functional configurations, using standard appropriate Oracle AIM templates (e.g., RD.050, BR.100, MD.050, MD.070, MD.120, etc.).
- Document and understand the current business processes and software usage with view of future state direction in sight.
- Create change management requests in partnership with business leads for any new or enhanced functionality to business systems.
- Keep knowledge current on industry technology landscape in order to help the company and their business customers understand their technology options.
Experience for Your Success:
At least 7+ years of experience implementing multiple cycle Oracle EBS Release R12 Oracle Finance R12 modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, XLA, CE)
Required for Success:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Information Technology as a business analyst or similar role.
- Minimum 7 years Oracle eBusiness Applications Experience, with relevant R12 module experience (GL, AP, AR, FA, XLA, CE) to support business functions in area of responsibilities.
- Experience configuring, implementing, and supporting Oracle eBusiness R12 environments.
- Experience with IT technologies and business processes for a manufacturing company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to interact professionally and in business language with all levels of business leaders and subject matter experts.
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL for support and implementation assistance with technical staff.
- Understanding of Oracle Workflows, APIs, and Open Interfaces using within Oracle eBusiness.
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness and cloud modules outside areas of main responsibility.
- Automotive aftermarket and remanufacturing experience desirable.
LOCATION DALLAS-FORT WORTH (Las Colinas offices) – not a remote or virtual opportunity
This position has global responsibilities, with any travel limited to USA, Canada, and Mexico mostly, and is less than 25% travel required overall.
COMPENSATION: This is a permanent position and compensation will be commensurate with experience. This company also offers bonus opportunity, full medical and dental benefits along with a 401k matching program
If you are qualified and interested, please submit your resume.